People are Strange

I can't understand their language..

I am, on the other hand, very vexed by my emotions all week with regard to this. I've been annoyed,confused,disappointed,upset hmm sad..you name it. I need to understand why people was the one get pissed off by people.People had a good time regardless,over the years..Is people think "been" avoided by people"all the time" I can't really understand..but the conclusion that people may not spend an extended amount of time with people.People has their issues, but then, so do most people as i know.
Everybody sees things in a certain way,Instead of accepting things at face value, we have to know why things work, and how they do, whether with anyone.As my loved one says.."Alwaz try to make people around u happy as we are unsure how long we would be here in this world"People has responded to all attempts at communication. People have plans to see each other to brush the dirt off .All tis well.

Comments

rajlesta said…
i learn something today "What other people think of you is none of your business" so think about it man
Anonymous said…
when people talk behind your back, what does it means ????
Simple ! It means that you are two steps ahead of them ma ....

Popular posts from this blog

Valaikappu(Indian bangle wearing ceromony)

Hanuman and Sita Mother necklace

Combating Global Warming