A moment of my life.

@@....##

Someone said "The most precious thing when you receive something special from someone is a moment of your life, coz once u receive it its your's forever."
How true !!
Every moment we pass, we pass it away from our lives. And get a moment closer to nice. And if life is considered to be the most precious thing on this planet, then, arent the moments that unite to to make us a life, are the paramount if we recieve something wonderful from someone we considered "a special one in our life".. It was My best birthday ever in entire my 25yrs life..i feel like i am on top of this world that day..& consider myself so lucky to have such amazing person around me.Well I will have many more birthdays to celebrate and I hope they are all memorable like this!! it was the most beautiful feelin i could had!!!so cherish and enjoy till the time it lasts!!!

Comments

rajlesta said…
seems like its a brand new shirt? woww
Gem said…
Yea..its Simply wonderful...

I like the choice of the color. probably have matched in ours.
rajlesta said…
ok lah apa lagi!! he he
enjoy ur moment!!
rajlesta said…
hey man we still owe something!
hope we could meet this weekend
sorry for the delay
Gem said…
woi apa sorry-sorry mau kena kah..
Anonymous said…
sweet story ...
Gem said…
thanks for visiting my blog....:-)

Popular posts from this blog

Valaikappu(Indian bangle wearing ceromony)

Hanuman and Sita Mother necklace

Combating Global Warming