HP Walk

Make It Matter 

 I took part in the HP Walk race today morning . This is the my 1st ever walk race i joined before. What a excitement! & i do learn some lesson as well.i have ability on cross country runs hence i decided to join this race but my assumption was wrong .  With no training at all other than usual morning walk from HP car park toward working place , i realized today that walking is much more tougher & difficult then running uuhhh . It was an 5km walk around Cyberjaya area , the races flagged off around 8am in the morning , up too 300 Hp employees took part .When the race started i tried to walk as everyone until i saw one of the participant put a gap on us,he looks like professional walker then i decided to chase him by walking as fast as i can using the same technique he using to walk . Half way of the race ,eventho i do not menage reach him but i do have made some distance from others participant . I reached the finish line overall 3rd but as Winner for my category (Male u30)never in my wildest dreams I would have believed that I will be participating in a walk race and WIN IT!!It just goes to show that i really do underestimate my selves and what i am capable of. What a wonderful experience it was. !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valaikappu(Indian bangle wearing ceromony)

Hanuman and Sita Mother necklace

Combating Global Warming