Mind Awake , Body asleep

It was nighmare for me..
When i go to bed sometimes this is what happen to me"My mind is awake but my body is asleep.For last 1 month I began too feel it almost once a week. I was frightened because i didn't know what happening to me,coz its like feeling someone sitting on my chest & i cant even move my hand or shout for help.Exactly whats they are saying about on this website.Even i began to suspect any bad sprit(ghost) were at my house & attacking me..but after i discovered this site http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/exchange/node/1740 and now i began to understand it as "Sleep Paralysis'.Which means our mind and body are temporarily out of sync -since mind is responsible for keeping body paralyzed during sleep and active once awake.I hope there's nothing dangerous about this simptom & hope no medical assistance is needed :-(, but i suspect,this happens mainly when i work night shift which is the time i where normally will not have good enought sleep.Wuuuhh.This week will start another long 5 day journey of Night work,gona be tuff yea..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valaikappu(Indian bangle wearing ceromony)

Hanuman and Sita Mother necklace

Combating Global Warming