Tired Tuesday night..

At work with OVSC..

Today back to work again & I am still a little bit tired,I feel as don't have the energy at all. The past two days just crazy dealing with (OVSC) grrrr...But I made a commitment to do my best with this Sh** .I hate new process!!!!!!!

Trying to recover back ? Energy charge ? What more 100+ come to resque,go back home earlier , so I get to spend my time infront tv before go to bed(watch siri-siri). I just want to enjoy them ,hehe. Time is precious, without you realized it will fly away.Anyway, I have nothing much to talk...seems as birds are fying top of my head now, and I feel as hardly can survive now, So I better end this.Will have to deal with lausy OVSC again tonight.Hope your days not as mine. Have a great day all.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Na... take rest ma watch vadivellu siri siri can relax your stress or come go vacation ...

Popular posts from this blog

Valaikappu(Indian bangle wearing ceromony)

Hanuman and Sita Mother necklace

Combating Global Warming