Mosquito


Last night, at my house, a lots mosquito attacked me.There is lot,yes i found out past 2 weeks there is more & more mosquito around my house,but i am not sure only i am the one effected by this attack or others as well. I tried to kill it, repeatedly, but it eluded my slaps.Used "sheltox"but it doesn work.It will no doubt suck my blood as I sleep later tonight again, and in the process it will inject whatever diseases it is carrying into my body, so that my immune system will have to respond, best that it can.
For the protection for tonight ,i brought "Fumakilla" an old time of mosquito coil.Not sure it can work but anything possible to kill it. I will encounter a natural enemy that will get the best of me again tonight.Grrrrr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valaikappu(Indian bangle wearing ceromony)

Hanuman and Sita Mother necklace

Combating Global Warming