IT guy is better than a husband..

Saviour ?

I worked as onsite support engineer before in my previous company,support local production there,so everyday i will be meeting all the people or customers in my daily workdays including the company MD's.I will called by them when they face any difficulities or problems on their pc usage.So whenever i fixed their problems they will be so pleased with me & thanks me so much (they will look me as their saviour/god) eventho its a simple i click problem solving solution.Sometimes i feel strange why they act as this but i take it as normal coz its my job to help them to solve their problem.Come to real story i was reading news & found a noci article on The Sunday Times which describing "IT guy is better than a husband" hehe oppss..did they really?The 1st prase sounds as this "People who save lives are heroic. Doctors. Nurses. They deserve a lot of credit. But what about IT people?" continue read it at this link ;-

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/ariel_leve/article6633866.ece

Comments

Anonymous said…
My IT Guy,Husband, School Boy, Noty Boy, All in one person :)...
Gem said…
Great answer!Anyway I do would like to be a good husband & IT guy...

Popular posts from this blog

Valaikappu(Indian bangle wearing ceromony)

Hanuman and Sita Mother necklace

Combating Global Warming