2012

Brand New Day, Brand New Life in Brand new year

Today's a brand new day, and that's what I was thinking right this morning. I mean, I went to work after almost 10 long day rest and am now in office. Yes, it's been 10 long days since i have been to work and now back in my desk in front of my Compaq 6530b looking at outlook message as following , uhhh

Your mailbox is almost full.

197MB

200MB


I have been trying to clear my mail as much as i can while at home but its impossible since no broadband connection at my home. Now , it could take my whole day today to clear it up .
This morning , i took new route to my workplace which i explore during my rest days , thanks to "Google Earth" it was bumpy road along some malay Kampung's which took almost 45min for me to reach my office . This route 35.5km compared to 46km from my previous route save me 9 km per way & RM3.30 per way toll cost and estimation RM66.00 per month.Anyway i have some thing need to look at , from my calculation i changed my gear up to 32x while using this road compare to my normal route which is only 18x . There is still some rooms for oil usage measurement need to be done here .



Lastly Happy new year to everyone , 2012 has begun now , 2011 wasn't all bad.... but overall it wasn't great either.No deployments, but a move that took me away from a house i grew up and friends to A new town to learn!! overall a New revelation for me .


A year from now, I'll have a baby in my arms.Until then.... be right back. Gotta work now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valaikappu(Indian bangle wearing ceromony)

Hanuman and Sita Mother necklace

Combating Global Warming