2009

New journey yet again!!!


Think you're the best,
think you as Your The Great

Wait for it to happen,even if its late
Life's a roller coaster ride,enjoy this state
Wish you a very happy...Two thousand and NINE!!!

The earth has started its revolutionary monotony around the sun again & started its route yet again for another 364 and a quarter days.So, it's a New Year. I try to avoid resolutions and instead work under a yearly theme...like every time. This time I do have specific goals I want to accomplish, but I still need a theme. So this year, my theme is to Not Get Complacent.,hehe its going to be rough, and it wont easy for me to blame Harvard for not doing anything else but facing trouble . But I do want to keep doing things: like moving forward on by menages every hardtime that comes along the way..

Strangely for me and all of us....Happy New Year!

Comments

rajlesta said…
with economy crisis chasing us, be wise to face it with gods help. happy new year mate!
Anonymous said…
What the future holds for us depends on what we hold for the future. May all your days be beautiful and bright.. Keep your face to the sunshine, Let a series of happy thoughts run through your mind. They will show on your face.
Happy New Year

Popular posts from this blog

Valaikappu(Indian bangle wearing ceromony)

Hanuman and Sita Mother necklace

Combating Global Warming