11:11 Phenomenon

Why do I see the numbers 111 or 1111?

I look at a page number I see 111. I check the time its 1:11. or 11:11..seeing it all over the place too, for example, when I got my car,the clock shows the time ...receive sms ,saw clock on the computer or coincidentally check my mobile uhh.. I really want to know what it means.For the last one years I keep seeing these numbers everywhere.I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed this.. and i am fairly sceptical but does anyone have any interesting theories or am I looking too much into it?Seeing the same numbers constantly first it becomes a coincidence then it becomes a pattern. it happens to me all the time with certain numbers then i decided to look deeper into it.

If i avoid seeing these 1111 numbers ..i end up seeing other number's such 333 ,0r 1234.Anyway i could not escape from it sometimes as u guys still will alert me by YM hehe..After do some research on some website's ..i found out it might be :-
  • That is an energy that is trying to make me aware of the upcoming new spiritual shift, in December 21, 2012, as was predicted by the Mayans and Sumerians.People say this because the exact time that the spiritual shift is going to happen is on Dec.21st is: 11:11 PM.
  • Some mean that an angel is present. I've heard that i am supposed to make a wish when i see that.
  • Some say it has something to do with the eventual rapture of the chosen. Do i feel like i have been chosen?
  • It could be bad omen for me as hidden solutions, warning of a future event, or indication of a present state that may need attention.
  • It may means the angels are trying to tell me something its their way of communicating to me.
  • It can mean a date of something in past or present or future it can be someones birth numbers it could mean alot of things.
I think the more I thought about it, the more I seeked it out. Shud not let it bother me.I need try avoid it,however i found out there is a website that can visit for who are experiencing what they call the "11-11 Phenomenon." I've included a link below. Perhaps this will help you in your search for answers....uhhh

http://www.nvisible.com/1111/1111intro.html
http://www.crystalinks.com/11.11.html
http://www.1111spiritguardians.com/
http://www.angelscribe.com/1111.html
http://board.1111angels.com/

It's quite a cool coincidence,but partly not.. I just need to accept it as a special gesture when it appears...

Comments

rajlesta said…
even u posted this topic at 12:34am

it happened to me as well..
it started from 11.23 (anu's bday)
then 11:11, now 7:47
i do not know why strange

raj: 11:11 still haunting u?
KM: yes
KM: not only 11.11 many like 2.22 and so on
Gem said…
oh man...its hunting me...
since this morning i already notice 11:11,12:34 ,1:11 & 1:23...crazy..

but what i can say is...u guys try make wish...hehe sounds funny rite..but believe me .. it works for me..my wish become real..hehe Good luck..

Popular posts from this blog

Valaikappu(Indian bangle wearing ceromony)

Hanuman and Sita Mother necklace

Combating Global Warming