It’s already dECemBER..What???!

Can you believe it's already December? Me neither!

How time flies. It's already December..Today’s is 7th.as in It's midnight already? I didn't even realize it.November was no exception. Wow! I can't believe we're working on the last month of 2008. I have been busy with work work work & work.. lately and I'm pretty exhausted especially working at night . Not necessarily tired, but sometimes I just want a break and do something very different ^^. Oh yeah, I already did have a vacation-type excursion with my mates, and I did have fun at Pd but I feel that I'm still lacking something.... hmm..Soon its Santa gona come down & Month number 1 is approaching... as i still will be working on Christmas & New Year Day..vo vo vo..I guess things are gonna be hard here.. Hey you 08 you WENT SOOO FAST!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valaikappu(Indian bangle wearing ceromony)

Hanuman and Sita Mother necklace

Combating Global Warming