End of a tough week

hmmm work briefing football work briefing football !!!!!

This has been a very very hard week at work. I have had a lot of issues that had to deal with and by last 3 days.. I was done with work work work and really didn't want to come in today.But still I had to come & still stuck with issue's very early in the morning & outside it was pouring rain. Not just raining, but it was so bad that I could take bath of it while riding on the highway to work. Going from bike to the building allowed me to have my second shower for the day.I guess we are suppose to get rain all weekend . By next week we are suppose to get rain from the hurricane that is hitting Texas last weekend hehe. I love rain, but this is a little much for even me.Not for people who use car i guess....

Just 5 hours until I will go back to watch merseyside darby today.. A win will bring a great weekend for me.

Hope everyone has a wonderful (and hopefully dry) weekend.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hmm .. i like to play rain it was really fantasic felling .. which was other cannot give .. only clouds ..
thx god !!! ... would forget my world while raining :)
Gem said…
hmm yea ..after u fall sick only doctor will give u fantastic medicine ..not clouds...

Popular posts from this blog

Valaikappu(Indian bangle wearing ceromony)

Hanuman and Sita Mother necklace

Combating Global Warming