The Moon

Simple shot

This image was captured on 08

I have always wanted to photograph the moon along with the ‘features’ - the dark spots etc on the surface of moon & also moon side by a plane...but with the camera i have..i cant..but 1day i will..Anyway here is a photograph that I took recently :

Night shoot of a nearly full moon..

Morning moon


Sourrounded by wonderful blue sky

Not bad, but I guess there is room for improvement. Maybe, a shot of the full moon would look better. Also, I came to know after I took this shot that camera setting for such a shot is f/11 1/250 seconds. I will be trying these, and posting here in case I get a better picture. So wait for my mind blowing shot on the earth soon :-)

Comments

rajlesta said…
im planning to buy panasonic dmc tz5, quite old but powerful gadget.. 10x, inteligent lcd.. before redang trip..hopefuly.

Popular posts from this blog

Valaikappu(Indian bangle wearing ceromony)

Hanuman and Sita Mother necklace

Combating Global Warming