One year ago!!!

"I was amazed that people like her even existed"

White was the color she chose to wear that day,
Second glance was definitely on, once my eyes were set her way.
Getting closer to her would have probably been on every guys mind,
Coz after watching her, one could definitely not pretend to be blind.
Beautiful angel without wings,
With a sweet charming look,

I thought, how lucky were the strands of hair flowing around her face,
Coz with the blowing wind, they were surely the lucky ones being felt by her & set in place.
Suddenly she just turned back and gave a look at me which looked so mischievous,
And believe me I had no option but to reciprocate, as it was kind of infectious.

She came into my life unknowingly,
Playing a role in my decisions unintentionally,
By being part of my life she changed my mentality,

Hearing her voice makes my day,
That is why i try calling her everyday,
In addition to this what more can i say.

I wonder sometimes how a guy like me could have found such an amazing girl. ... a guy could ever have,thankful to Mastermind for bring the very special spirits into this world. and I just happen to be the lucky guy that found her! ...

Comments

Anonymous said…
nice touching story ma .. make my day ... but sad to said i am very poor gal ma not that amazing gal as what you said..
Gem said…
people disagree that is a part of life!!!Anyway i am right here..

Popular posts from this blog

Valaikappu(Indian bangle wearing ceromony)

Hanuman and Sita Mother necklace

Combating Global Warming