Sweet Girl...Sweet Rose

It was wonderful moment...

My header really says it all.I felt grateful that she is in my life so represents a rose for her.I like in that person- honesty,trustworthiness,love,joy,peace,patience, understanding, knowledge, and her ability.

I wish i would like to meet her that day and give her a rose the one thing missing in her sweet photograph that she send me . Such an ordinary wish, however who could imagine it...i make it..

The Rose-such a lucky flower Coz now with a sweet persons care..


Comments

rajlesta said…
wah!! since when u started to admire flowers?
Gem said…
hmm..It all started 10 month ago..when i meet "Special Angel" of mine....

There is beauty in all things you admire, u just have to look for it and appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog

Valaikappu(Indian bangle wearing ceromony)

Hanuman and Sita Mother necklace

Combating Global Warming