Blog Anniversary


A year ago today I started this blog. Wow, how many things have happened this past year. It was a wild ride, but well worth it.The first time I heard the word "blog" it was in reference to Soccer blog's which I read everyday .I wrote my first post on March 8th 08. It was entitled "LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB IS IN THE WRONG HANDS". After that for 2nd post which is my all time fav "Mission Critical 9:29 " I think I waited for a week or so before I did it. Well, the truth is, I couldn't get idea what to post excually at the early days. By the end of April I was posting everyweek.
Through the process of this blog was encouraged by one of my good friends raj to blog.He put me on his blog for months. Many of you know RAJLESTA from his comments on my blog.There are of course the ones that I lurk on, but I can't give those away, not yet.To all my blogging friends thank you for visiting and all the comments that put on at my blog. Many of you don't know how much a part of life you have become. My life stories encourage me when I am down and my humor makes me laugh on those days when I struggle to smile.Here's to another year of blogging.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valaikappu(Indian bangle wearing ceromony)

Hanuman and Sita Mother necklace

Combating Global Warming