A very special birthday...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY ANGEL
Happy Birthday dear One .I hope that your birthday is a wonderful filled with lots of love, laughter and of course birthday cake.Wish all your dream come true.May God bless you!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

MY ANGEL

I MISS YOU MORE THIS YEAR


FEEL MY LOVE AROUND YOU
AND KNOW IN MY HEART


THAT YOU ARE NEAR

I hope you have a very Happy Birthday and many, many more.

Have a great day!!

Comments

rajlesta said…
send my regards too..to ur angel

well, i like ur timing:-
"Posted by Gem at 12:01 AM"
Anonymous said…
Hello kuty nice love story who was the lucky gal .. !!
rajlesta said…
haha apa ini? kuty? since when u had this name lah wei? solleve ilai..
Gem said…
Actually i am the luckiest one to have such amazing person around me.
rajlesta said…
woi srk, change ur spot lah..ha ha
Gem said…
Yea planning..hehe

Popular posts from this blog

A moment of my life.

Rafa Banitez the victim ......

Rafa named manager of month..