It's depressing..It's like the sky fell down on me.....

Awake today with a lot of thinking ..makes my head might explode and I do n.o.t want that to happen.Discovered two things ;-
  • A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.
  • Snails can sleep for 3 years without eating. Why?

I mean, how sad would it be, to know that no matter what i do, i will end up in the same place. Ohh god, i seriously in needing find the thruth....

This world is a competitive place . Just show me the way.......... I will fight my way to getting whereever it is that I want to go.

Comments

rajlesta said…
just the beginning!
Gem said…
yeah ..It won't be easy,
This is fight.

Of falling and flailing,
And feeling....Silently thinking in my own mind and paranoid in my heart.

"Omg"
Gem said…
There's no point blaming the opposite person for any mess

Liking a person is something i have felt and have expressed,
And it really seems i have come out of this more bruised.

The more i think,the more confused i get....

Popular posts from this blog

Valaikappu(Indian bangle wearing ceromony)

Hanuman and Sita Mother necklace

Combating Global Warming